Bangkok, a bustling city known for its culinary diversity, offers a delightful array of vegetarian restaurants that infuse local and international flavors into their dishes. These establishments promise a unique dining experience that combines taste with health-conscious choices.
– Location: 899, Sukhumvit Road, on the corner of Soi 49
– Timings: 7:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Broccoli Revolution, nestled on Sukhumvit Road, redefines vegetarian cuisine with its global influence. The menu showcases inventive creations like the quinoa burger with broccoli puree and mango salsa on a charcoal bun. Lebanese mezzo platters and Thai dishes also grace the menu. The restaurant’s fancy ambience and diverse offerings are budget-friendly, with main dishes ranging from THB 150 to THB 200.
– Location: Near Swensen’s, 20 Thanon Tanao
– Timings: 10:30 AM – 10:30 PM
Mango Cafe, situated in Khao San, blends local and international vegetarian and vegan dishes in an artistic setting. With low dining tables and floor cushions, it embraces Thai tradition. This restaurant is renowned for its affordability, offering dishes like homemade fried tempeh and multi-grain pancakes within a price range of THB 60 to THB 150.
– Location: 976/17 Soi Rama 9 Hospital, Huay Kwang
– Timings: Tuesday – Thursday: 10:00 AM – 9:30 PM
Anotai, a culinary gem for over two decades, harmoniously blends Thai, Italian, Indonesian, and Japanese cuisines. With a focus on fresh and organic ingredients, it boasts dishes like stir-fried coconut sprouts and spinach and mushroom lasagna. Anotai’s wine and herbal tea selection complements its feel-good ambience.
– Location: Sukhumvit 1 Alley, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana
– Timings: 6:30 AM – 10:30 PM
Na Aroon, discreetly located at the end of Sukhumvit Soi 1, offers Thai and western dishes with traditional wooden interiors. Must-try items include Ariyasom yellow curry, pomelo salad with cashew nuts, and rhubarb tart. The restaurant’s vintage charm and extensive wine and cocktail menu create a refined dining experience.
House of Joy
– Location: 135/8-9 Pan Road, next to Panburi Condominium
– Timings: Monday – Friday: 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
House of Joy, a vegan haven surrounded by lush greenery, offers natural Thai cuisine. Enjoy noodles, curries, salads, fresh juices, and even complimentary ice cream. Its friendly staff and serene ambiance make it a popular choice for budget-conscious diners.
Rasayana Retreat Raw Food Cafe
– Location: 57 Soi Prom-mitr, Sukhumvit 39, Klonton Nua, Wattana
– Timings: 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
The Raw Food Cafe, part of Rasayana Retreat, specializes in raw, vegetarian cuisine, including gluten-free and wheat-free options. With dishes like eggplant lasagna and Hawaiian pizza, it promotes raw and healthy foods, making it ideal for detox and wellness enthusiasts.
May Veggie Home
– Location: 8/3 Ratchadaphisek Rd, Khwaeng Khlong Toei, Khet Khlong Toei
– Timings: 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
May Veggie Home, operating since 2013, offers organic, homemade Thai dishes with a twist. Favorites like veg tuna salad and veg chicken burger cater to diverse tastes. Its consistent quality and comforting food have earned it a loyal following.
Bonita Cafe and Social Club
– Location: 100 Soi Pramote (Silom Soi 26), Silom, Bang Rak
– Timings: Wednesday – Monday: 9:30 AM – 9:30 PM
Bonita Cafe and Social Club, run by a Japanese-Thai couple, serves delectable vegetarian treats, bakes, and organic meals. Enjoy dishes like carrot cake and teriyaki burger in a cozy setting adorned with antique artifacts.
– Location: Sukhothai Bangkok, 13/3 Sathon Tai Rd, Khwaeng Thung Maha Mek, Khet Sathon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10120, Thailand.
– Timings: 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and 12 PM to 2:30 PM
Colonnade, part of The Sukhothai Luxury Hotels, offers an exquisite vegetarian option in its international cuisine. Its Sunday Brunch, set amidst the grandeur of Asian art, includes a flavorful vegetarian selection.
– Location: 32/F Bangkok Marriott Hotel The Surawongse 262, Thanon Surawong, Si Phraya, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand.
– Timings: 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM and 6 PM to 10:30 PM
Yao Restaurant, located on the 32nd floor of Bangkok Marriott Hotel, offers Cantonese and Shanghai cuisines, with delectable vegetarian options. Enjoy exceptional tastes with a stunning view of Downtown Bangkok.
– Location: Chan Kao 7 alley, Bangkok 10120, Thailand.
7even surprises travelers with its delicious Indian vegan food. Offering a monthly-changing 7-course meal, it delivers a unique dining experience focused on taste and health. Each dish strikes a balance between flavor and well-being, making it a go-to spot for food enthusiasts looking for something different.
Bangkok’s vegetarian dining scene is a testament to culinary creativity and diverse flavors, offering something to satisfy every palate.