Rising adoption of AI solutions in various telecom applications and advent of 5G technology in smartphones are key factors driving AI in Telecommunication market revenue growth.
Vancouver, Nov. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in telecommunication market size was USD 1.70 Billion in 2022 and is expected to register a steady revenue CAGR of 41.4% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising adoption of AI solutions in various telecom applications, increasing need for monitoring the content spread on telecommunication networks, and advent of 5G technology in smartphones are key factors driving market revenue growth. AI in telecom uses software & algorithms to estimate human perception to analyze big data, such as data consumption, call record, and use of the application, to improve the customer experience. Governments all over the world are focusing on implementing 5G as a result of their understanding about how it would affect society and the economy’s digital revolution. 5G technologies are expected to drive digital transformation, Internet of Things (loT), edge computing, and Al in the cellular communication sector.
In addition, rising consumer demand for better services and a seamless customer experience is another key factor driving revenue growth of the market. Telecom operators are expected to profit financially from opportunities to provide enterprise process automation services powered by edge computing and Al as well as outsourced Information Technology (IT) services as 5G installations rise. A number of well-known telecom service companies, such as Charter Communications, AT&T, and Verizon, are expected to make large investments in Al.
Compatibility problems, unreliability of AI algorithms, shortage of experienced workers, and issues with the protection of sensitive data are key factors, which could restrain market revenue growth.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/2472
Scope of Research
|Market Size in 2022||USD 1.70 Billion|
|Revenue Forecast To 2032||USD 54.51 Billion|
|Base Year For Estimation||2022|
|Quantitative Units||Revenue in USD Billion and CAGR in % from 2023 to 2032|
|Report Coverage||Revenue forecast, company ranking, competitive landscape, growth factors, and trends|
|Segments Covered||Component, deployment mode, technology, application, and region|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa|
|Country Scope||U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Benelux, Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of APAC, Brazil, Rest of LATAM, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Turkey, and Rest of Middle East & Africa|
|Key Companies Profiled||IBM Corporation, Google LLC, Microsoft, Intel Corporation, AT&T Intellectual Property, Infosys Limited, Salesforce, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Nuance Communications, Inc., NVIDIA Corporation, Sentient.io, H2O.ai, Evolv AI, ZTE Corporation, and Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.|
|Customization Scope||10 hours of free customization and expert consultation|
Emergen Research is Offering Limited Time Discount (Grab a Copy at Discounted Price Now) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/2472
Major Companies and Competitive Landscape
The global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in telecommunication market is moderately fragmented, with many large and medium-sized players accounting for majority of market revenue. Major players are deploying various strategies, entering into mergers & acquisitions, strategic agreements & contracts, developing, testing, and introducing more effective AI in telecommunication solutions. Some major players included in the global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in telecommunication market report are:
- IBM Corporation
- Google LLC
- Intel Corporation
- AT&T Intellectual Property
- Infosys Limited
- Salesforce, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Nuance Communications, Inc.
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Evolv AI
- ZTE Corporation
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- On 8 August 2023, Alepo announced the launch of TelcoBot.ai which is a revolutionary generative AI platform for the telecom industry to enhance its operational efficiency, improve customer support and engagement, and also for gaining valuable customer insights and prioritize data security. The goal of this platform is to create a revolutionary experience, allowing telecom operators to integrate powerful generative Artificial Intelligence (AI) into their operations and manage teams more effectively. With its comprehensive productivity suite from TelcoBot.ai and its wide range of editable templates, operators can create highly customized solutions that promote customer happiness and business growth.
- On 5 March 2020, Google Cloud announced a collaboration with AT&T. This collaboration aims to assist businesses in utilizing AT&T network connectivity at the edge, including 5G, to benefit from Google Cloud’s technologies and functionalities. In addition, AT&T and Google Cloud plan to offer a portfolio of 5G edge computing solutions that combine edge computing, Google Cloud’s premier technology, and AT&T’s network, to assist businesses in tackling actual business difficulties.
Direct Order Can Be Placed Through This Link [Exclusive Copy] @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/2472
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The cloud segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global AI in telecommunication market over the forecast period. This is because cloud service makes scaling businesses easy and economical, when compared to traditional IT solutions such as on-premise software. Cloud deployment, a cutting-edge technology, has fundamentally altered how companies do their business. Cloud implementation has several benefits for companies of all sizes, from cost savings to improved scalability. In addition, cloud installations are incredibly secure and reliable because of cutting-edge security techniques including two-factor authentication. Cloud ensures the security of user data, while being transported between the user’s device and cloud service provider.
- The virtual assistance segment is expected to register steadily fast revenue growth rate in the global AI in telecommunication market during the forecast period. Customer service chatbots can also be properly trained in the communication industry because Machine Learning (ML) algorithms can automate requests and connect customers to the most qualified employees. AI-enabled virtual assistants can help telecom providers make the greatest use of their resources. These assistants can recommend changes to network capacity and resource allocation that can improve performance and save costs, by analyzing data on network traffic and usage trends. Such factors are expected to rise demand for AI in telecommunication for voice assistance, thus driving revenue growth of this segment.
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/artificial-intelligence-in-telecommunication-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global AI in telecommunication market on the basis of component, deployment mode, technology, application, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- Software Tools
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
- Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- Customer Analytics
- Network Security
- Network Optimization
- Virtual Assistance
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Curated Reports You Shouldn’t Miss: Dive In Now!
Web 3.0 Market Size, Share, Trends, By Type, Blockchain Type (Public, Private, Hybrid, and Others), By Organization Size (Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises, Large Enterprises), By Application, By Vertical, and By Region Forecast to 2030
Weather Alert and Warning Systems Market, By Type (Outdoor Warning Sirens, Local Television and Radio Stations, Cable Television Systems, Cellphone Applications, NOAA Weather Radio, Others), By End-Use, and By Region Forecast to 2030
Incident and Emergency Management Market Size, Share, Trends, By System Type (Web-based Emergency Management System, Geospatial, Others), By Service, By Communication Technology, By Simulation, By Vertical, and By Region By Forecast to 2030
Smart Retail Market, By Solution (Hardware and Software), By Application (Visual Marketing, Smart Label, Smart Payment System, Robotics, Others) and By Region Forecast to 2030
Python Market, By Deployment (Cloud Based, Web Based), By Organization Size (Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises), By Platform (Windows, Linux, Android, Others), By Application, By Verticals and By Region Forecast to 2030
Network Analytics Market, By Deployment Mode (Cloud and On-Premises), By Application (Customer Analysis and Others), By End-Use (Cloud Service Providers and Others) and By Region Forecast to 2030
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: https://www.emergenresearch.com/
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Explore Our Blogs and Insights Section: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. SingaporeOutlook.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.