The increasing incidence of cancer and the rising private funding for research is driving the demand for the Interventional Oncology Devices market.
Vancouver, Nov. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global Interventional Oncology Devices Market is forecasted to be worth USD 4.28 Billion by 2032, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. Over the forecasted period, the global market of Interventional Oncology Devices is anticipated to expand significantly, owing to the rising funding for cancer research by several private companies. Besides, the rising prevalence of fo cancer is expected to drive the market growing rapidly over the forecasted period.
The number of deaths of men and women is projected to rise by 15.2% by 2020. Cancer accounted for 9.6 million deaths till now, according to the World Health Organization (WHO), with 70.0 % of new cases of cancer anticipated to be recorded within the next two decades. Furthermore, the rising advantageous repayment for interventional oncology treatment is anticipated to augment the market growth shortly.
However, during the forecast period, stringent regulatory changes are expected to restrain market development.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/387
Segments Covered in the report
|The market size value in 2019||USD 1.92 Billion|
|CAGR (2023 – 2032)||6.6%|
|The revenue forecast in 2032||USD 4.28 Billion|
|The base year for estimation||2022|
|Historical data||2019 – 2021|
|Forecast period||2023 – 2032|
|Quantitative units||Volume in Tons, Revenue in USD Thousand, and CAGR from 2023 to 2032|
|Report coverage||Revenue forecast, company ranking, competitive landscape, growth factors, and trends|
|Segments covered||Product Type, Process, Cancer Type, and Region|
|Regional scope||North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; Central & South America; MEA|
|Country scope||U.S.; Canada; Mexico; U.K.; Germany; France; BENELUX; Italy; Spain; China; India; Japan; South Korea; Brazil; Saudi Arabia; South Africa; Turkey|
|Key companies profiled||Sirtex Medical Limited, Teleflex Incorporated, Boston Scientific Corporation, INterface BIOmaterials B.V., Merit Medical Systems, Inc., BTG International Limited, IMBiotechnologies Ltd., IceCube Medical Ltd, HealthTronics, Inc., and Cook Medical Inc., among others|
|Customization scope||10 hrs of free customization and expert consultation|
Emergen Research is Offering Limited Time Discount (Grab a Copy at Discounted Price Now) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/387
MAJOR COMPANIES and Market Share Analysis
The market for Interventional Oncology Devices is consolidated, with a few numbers of medium and small-sized players. Some of the top players in the Interventional Oncology Devices Market comprise:
- Sirtex Medical Limited
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- INterface BIOmaterials B.V.
- Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
- BTG International Limited
- IMBiotechnologies Ltd.
- IceCure Medical Ltd
- HealthTronics, Inc.
- Cook Medical Inc.
- In October 2020, Teleflex Incorporated announced the acquisition of Z-Medica, LLC. The acquisition will enhance the hemostatic product offerings of Teleflex and strengthen its position in the United States.
- In September 2020, Farapulse, Inc. was acquired by Boston Scientific Corporation. This acquisition will help Boston Scientific to develop a pulsed-field ablation system used for atrial fibrillation and other cardiac arrhythmias.
Direct Order Can Be Placed Through This Link [Exclusive Copy] @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/387
Key Highlights from The Report
- In May 2019, Boston Scientific Corporation acquired Vertiflex, Inc. The incorporation will enhance the pain management portfolio and its leadership plan for the pain category, whereas simultaneously offering doctors with effective non-opioid pain management solutions.
- During the forecast period, the ablation segment will experience significant growth. Ablation kills cancer cells with the use of electrical heat generation. The doctor uses imaging tests to guide a tiny needle through the skin into the cancer tissue.
- Over the forecasted timeframe, the Transcatheter Arterial Radioembolization is forecasted to dominate the market since this process helps better liver functioning and ensure no extrahepatic spreading.
- Due to the rising incidence of breast cancer among women at the current time, the breast cancer segment is anticipated to witness substantial growth with a CAGR of 6.7%.
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/interventional-oncology-devices-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global Interventional Oncology Devices Market on the basis of product type, process, cancer type, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- Process Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- Non-Thermal Tumor Ablation
- Thermal Tumor Ablation
- Transcatheter Arterial Radioembolization
- Transcatheter Arterial Chemoembolization
- Bland Embolization or Transcatheter Arterial Embolization
- Cancer Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- Lung Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Curated Reports You Shouldn’t Miss: Dive In Now!
Feminine Hygiene Products Market By Product Type (Sanitary Napkins, Panty Liners, Tampons, Menstrual Cups), By Usability (Disposable, Reusable), By Distribution Channel (Online, Offline), and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Immunotherapy Drugs Market By Drug Type (Monoclonal Antibodies, Immunomodulators, Vaccines, and Others), By Disease (Cancer, Autoimmune Diseases, Infectious Diseases, and Others), and By Region Forecast To 2030
Healthcare Supply Chain Management Market By Component (Software, Hardware), By Delivery Mode (On-premises Delivery, Cloud-based Delivery), By End-user (Manufacturers, Providers, Distributors), and By Region Forecast to 2027
Elder Care Services & Assistive Devices Market By Offering (Services, Assisted Devices), By End-user (Hospitals, Homecare Settings, Nursing Homes, Rehabilitation Centers), and By Region Forecast to 2027
Veterinary Vaccines Market, By Type (Porcine Vaccines, Poultry Vaccines, and Other Animal Vaccines), By Disease Type, By Animal Type, By Administration Route, By Technology, and By Region Forecast to 2032
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: https://www.emergenresearch.com/
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Explore Our Japanese Version: Interventional Oncology Devices Market
Explore Our Blogs and Insights Section: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read our Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-interventional-oncology-devices-market
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. SingaporeOutlook.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.